Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Badrottie

Suspended
Original poster
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
I'm using iOS 9.1 on my iPhone 6 Plus. On the setting > Safari > Passwords when you are done then you want to go back to main setting there is no "< Setting" it disappears when you click it I am forced to close Setting then re open setting. That's annoying!!

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
This is not huge and I can't reproduce on 9.2b3. Maybe add it to one of the old threads listing bugs

Reactions: MikeyMike01

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
No issue on 9.1 or 9.2B3. And definitely not a huge bug, let alone a big deal. Only a minor inconvenience.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
When I saw the word huge, I thought that maybe somebody had found a new way to bypass touchID or something!
These days it's usually more about some stutter in animation on some screen that comes up if you move something up and down a few times and then flick it and turn the device sideways at the same time or something else along those lines.

Badrottie

Suspended
Original poster
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
Alright since you don't trust me....I am happy to show you a picture I am not lying to you. There is no "< Setting" to the main setting as you can see it...

IMG_0018.PNG

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Alright since you don't trust me....I am happy to show you a picture I am not lying to you. There is no "< Setting" to the main setting as you can see it...

View attachment 599953
I don't have this problem on an iPhone 6, iPhone 4S, iPad mini 3, or iPad 4. It's definitely not a "huge" bug.
Have you restarted your phone since you've found this problem on yours?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011

View attachment 599953
It's not that people are saying that you don't have the issue it's more that they're saying that others are not experiencing the issue. It's also that they're saying that it's really not a huge issue by any means.

Reactions: ohio.emt

Badrottie

Suspended
Original poster
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
I don't have this problem on an iPhone 6, iPhone 4S, iPad mini 3, or iPad 4. It's definitely not a "huge" bug.
Have you restarted your phone since you've found this problem on yours?

Yes sir I did many many times no change at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.