Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 21, 2002
I used to be the 4th fastest member based on rate. I have now fallen to 6th and I am about to fall to 8th! We now have 10 users producing more that 30 points a day! And the top 5 are all over 60!

Check Rates

I just hope I can make it to the top ten before I get pummeled by the new guys. (But because of them I added a new machine today and I should have another one by the end of the week.)

I just wanted to comment.

Keep Folding! Mac Addict Will be beaten!!!!

(And even if you have an iMac 400 like mine, it can be productive. Mine does a unit in a week or so!)

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Re: I am not feeling so fast anymore

Just shows you how great these new people are contributing.

Sure no one wants to get beaten, I didn't want to get beaten, I was low 40's and now *poof* I'm what low 60's? Yeah it happens.
*rushs to get more computers online*

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 21, 2002
I don't mind being beaten, well I guess I do because of the new computers I am getting on-line. :) At this rate lets help them find a cure for Christmas!

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
It looks like I am going to have to scrounge around for some more power! Some of these guys are going to be right on my heels!

howard

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2002
man, i've been away from the interenet awhile and i come back and we're ahead of lwd, thats terrific. I've gained more points than i expected, i left my computer on and its been crankin away, but still i'm falling further and further into the ranks...thats ok though, i'm just as happy to be a part of the team as i am to fold as an individual

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I'm currently at 16th, with quite a few only a little bit off. But for some reason all my WU seem to be synced right now and should come in tomorrow sometime. So that should make a little difference.

I wouldn't mind a couple more machines, myself though. ;)

D

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 21, 2002
Originally posted by Macmaniac
Whats up with this I thought we were a mac folding team!! Have we been invaded?
Platform Activity
Team: 37.2%
Win: 24.7%
Proj: 23.1%
Linux: 14.5%
Mac: 11.6%

Platform Totals
Win: 85.8%
Linux: 8.2%
Mac: 6.0%

:D No Comment..... Lets just say that Macs are busy working, while the PC's just sit there or are get thrown out. (Like the 2 used ones I picked up yesterday from clients that were trashing them.)

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
If we limited the team to mac only computers we would be at a sever dis-atvantage.

Those stats are incorrect because we don't have that many Linux users and... many computers that are running folding are win, just not 82 %

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
Originally posted by Macmaniac
Whats up with this I thought we were a mac folding team!!
most of the machines i run are PCs. like 50+

macs are slower and harder to come by...guess that's just the way it goes

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by mc68k
most of the machines i run are PCs. like 50+

macs are slower and harder to come by...guess that's just the way it goes

no, look at any of the macnn stats pages for like anyteam and they are ALL like 8_ % windows. some glitch or something.

Comeon - Apple Computer running:
Platform Totals
Win: 85.8%
Linux: 8.2%
Mac: 6.0%

No, stats are bugged.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.