Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robert4442

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
Florida, USA
I cannot install iTunes on my PC. I am running windows 7 pro on an ASUS computer with a I7 Intel with 8 gigs of RAM. and plenty on storage. I have tried several time not to install iTunes on my computer and get the same result. A dialog box come up labeled iTunes and it says: "There is a problem with this windows installer package. A DLL required to complete could not be run." I have tied running anti virus and malwear. I have tired running it with my a antivirus program turned off. I won't know what to do because it foes not tell me whar DLL is involved/ Can anyone help me get iTunes installed on my pc so I can use it with my Ipad mini and my Iphone. Thanks

cathytreat

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2015
You can get the different types guidelines from the internet and other resources.Many resources are giving the good installation guidelines for the people.check and select the site.I use best essay writing service for my academic work because of good guidelines.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.