Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

auero

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 15, 2006
...That will keep my phone scratch free. I have an incase slider but I'm going to return it after realizing that it's been scratching the back of my phone and it's way too tight to the point that I can barely take it off(even the bottom part and no, there wasn't any dirty or sand underneath) I think it was the rails that did it, but anyway..

I'm looking for a case that will just protect the phone from scratches. I'm extremely careful (watch me jinx it) with my belongings and normally don't drop things etc.

I just want a thin case that will cover the back of the phone or the phone entirely and protect it. I tried using the ipod socks but they are too small for the phone. Anyone have any suggestions? Im currently looking at the griffin reveal but the last griffin case I had, scratched the HELLLL out of my 3G. I'm talking deep nasty scratches on the sides!

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
The best solution I have found is a best skin ever on the back of the phone, which covers the back and the chrome, and then an Iskin Solo which fits perfectly over the skin.

wingnut8

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2007
Look at the Incipio Feather. It's thin, not going to give you any drop protection though.

whiskeyred

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2009
Along with the feather, try the Speck Candyshell, switcheasy rebel series, in my opinion all of these keep my phone scratch free. If you don't go the skins route

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.