Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Talevski

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 5, 2016
Macedonia
Hello, I am Stefan I just want to ask someone who know what should I do. I have Macbook pro 4gb ram mid 2007 white so I want to update from 10.5 to Snow leopard from usb, when i reboot and select usb to install i get Apple logo loading and then this on the image what should I do ?
y8ULs.jpg

Mcmeowmers

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2015
Just recently the certificates were changed so you may have an old version. You can try to get around with by changing the date to something like Jan 1, 2016. Then update, then fix the time.

I'm not sure if this will fix your problem or not.

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
Just recently the certificates were changed so you may have an old version. You can try to get around with by changing the date to something like Jan 1, 2016. Then update, then fix the time.

I'm not sure if this will fix your problem or not.
It only affects installers downloaded from the App Store, which would be Lion and later, not Snow Leopard.

Reactions: Mcmeowmers

Gregg2

macrumors 604
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I suggest that you call Apple and ask if you can still order a Snow Leopard installation disc. They used to be available for about $20 US, I believe. (I bought one that way, but it was a few years ago.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.