Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SamTallon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 1, 2015
I Ching, or divination by the Book of Changes - the most ancient of extant divinations. We strived to make it as realistic and fun as it could be, because it's also our favorite divination.

Use the wisdom of ancient China - and let your life become better.

924b523f4e4e4dd947cf4fe108f1d977.jpg
89676af257e0d8789c0ebc10fcbd32d7.jpg
39dfbd4a29e40d2ee062b12cd9a834fc.jpg

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1126671608

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
A couple thoughts: no landscape mode on iPad?
Tapping all the coins in order to get to a random scroll takes a lot of time in my opinion. Why is that? Why not just one tap on a bunch of coins and all goes automatically from there.
Lastly, I find the text on most scrolls very hard to read - maybe a more uniform approach to fonts and text sizes would benefit the readers?

SamTallon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 1, 2015
A couple thoughts: no landscape mode on iPad?
Tapping all the coins in order to get to a random scroll takes a lot of time in my opinion. Why is that? Why not just one tap on a bunch of coins and all goes automatically from there.
Lastly, I find the text on most scrolls very hard to read - maybe a more uniform approach to fonts and text sizes would benefit the readers?
Thanks for your replay!
Landscape mode will appear in future updates. As for the length of divination - I thought user would enjoy not just watch like coins fly, like some movie, but take part in process. If this were in real life, you actually need to toss 3 coins one by one 6 times :) But, I'll think about some "fast mode".
Finally, I'm surprised, that there is problem with fonts. On what device you experienced difficulties reading?

SamTallon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 1, 2015
Version 1.1 has been released

-New divination for relationships - "I Ching of Love"
-Some visual updates
-Couple of bugs fixed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.