Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wiencon

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 17, 2016
My app, Plum Music Player recently got an awesome update which allows you to build your own folders inside of the app. They can consist of albums, artists and most importantly playlists!

9C79DE57-BFD5-4525-A919-90FA47B9C7F9.png

Check out video showing the app on Imgur!

Spotify is a great platform, with awesome curated playlists and music discovery algorithms, but I always thought that their mobile app had a pretty, yet not very intuitive interface and that browsing music saved in library seriously sucked and as I’ve seen in few posts it’s not exclusively my opinion

So I created Plum Music Player which offers just that - more organized, familiar interface and enough features to become a serious alternative to the official app.

I am really excited about this update and would love to get your feedback as I want to keep developing Plum into an even better app

You can download free trial version from the App Store here https://apps.apple.com/app/plum-music-player/id1441625664

It’s available on iPhone and iPad, Let me know what you think about it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.