Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Going though boxes of very old stuff, found a few of my 2007 iPhone cases, armband for the iPhone which I think I used once. :confused:

Inside of one of the cases was this, and perhaps not a big deal today. I forgot this black microfiber cloth - with "iPhone" embed on the bottom came with the original iPhone. (It may have come with the next model - 3G, I'm not sure since I didn't have that version)

It's was the little things I guess back then that made this phone even cooler.

UMEAXah.jpg

KingslayerG5

Suspended
Oct 16, 2017
I miss my Nexus One pouch.

Google-Nexus-One-case.jpg

I actually had two of them. The original iPhone could fit in it perfectly since it was similar thickness. N1 was slightly taller but as narrow as an iPhone 4.

I don't have either of them right now. Shame because my SE could fit perfectly in it. Only slightly taller than N1 but same width.

Reactions: PhillyGuy72

Landlord999

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2021
Any idea where I would find one of these original iPhone black micro fibre cloth‘s for sale? Thanks

Applicator

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2021
Germany
I guess your best chance would be eBay.
Still have one of these. IIRC the 1.Gen iPod touch came with one as well, like all the iPod classics came with sleeves.
By the way, they stopped shipping them with MacBooks, too. I still got one with my MBPr 13" in 2013 though. Thats disappointing..

Td1970

Suspended
Jan 29, 2021
Wish Apple still included these little extras. It what made them stand out. Now it’s always about profit ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.