Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yagran

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
Brighton, East Sussex, UK
wasnt sure where to post this bt meh.
after watching videos of ballmer (m$ ceo) im finding my self with built up rage. dno quite why, hes just a moron i guess.

anyway, im thinking about doing a 'sponsored punch ballmer in the face and film it'. I live in the uk so as long as i can get like some money towards flights i would be more than happy to take a swing at that idiot. anyone intrested in sponsoring me?

also i might make a website, punchballmer.com

Steve1496

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2004
Wow. You might not like him [just like most other people too], but theres no point in punching him.

yagran

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
Brighton, East Sussex, UK
Wow. You might not like him [just like most other people too], but theres no point in punching him.

will be a laugh. show him that hes not funny, hes not a good motivational speaker. i guess i could slap him with an apple mac. or spam him with an apple sticker so it sticks on his head. i cant remember the last time i been so pissed off at neone...and i dnt even kno him lol...

Sesshi

macrumors G3
Jun 3, 2006
One Nation Under Gordon
Yeah - there's all sorts about him that makes everyone but the most diehard MS supporter's fists itch.

He speaks like he read about motivational speaking from a book. A bad one.

I really have no idea what makes him tick. Drugs might be involved...

...Perhaps if you can pull a switcheroo of an interesting drug with whatever he's on we might get far more entertaining results ;)

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
I read this, and I was like "oh no, don't tell me there's more than one Ballmer!"

Xeem

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2005
Minnesota
Ballmer is a crazy SOB by most reports; he is a brilliant man, but I believe that his public actions work against Microsoft, and thus in some ways he actually helps Apple out. When Ballmer rants, he comes across as very crazy and it is not in a lovable, over-the-top sort of way, but instead in a disturbing, homicidal rage sort of way. When somebody that seems so obviously off his rocker insists that iPods are terrible, nobody pays any attention to it, or sometimes it actually could get used to promote the iPod ("Buy an iPod or you could end up like this guy!").

spork183

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2006
In many ways, Ballmer is like Jobs: He inspires hatred and admiration; There may well be a method to his madness, but no one can be really sure; Millions of fans hang on his every word...

okay, analogy fell apart. Punch the beggar. I'll paypal $5 in unmarked bills from my secure, untraceable paypal account. :D

Seriously, pour your energies into something constructive like punching Michael Dell. Ballmer'd kick your butt.

Nym

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2006
Porto, Portugal
I wouldn't give you any money because it doesn't cost anything to throw a punch and you just can't buy "balls" so I guess you're stuck with you're anger my friend, eheh, just kidding.

Still, every time I see that "Developers Developers!!!" I feel like throwing up, mainly because the guy could really use some deodorant (yeah he sweats like a wild pig), and second because I can't even believe that M$ thinks this guy is comparable to Steve Jobs as a spokesman and motivator.

I think a punch is a little excessive, an apple pie would be perfect though, with a hidden AXE deo-stick inside :D ahahah, I make myself laugh...

mufflon

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2006
I wouldn't give you any money because it doesn't cost anything to throw a punch and you just can't buy "balls" so I guess you're stuck with you're anger my friend, eheh, just kidding.

Still, every time I see that "Developers Developers!!!" I feel like throwing up, mainly because the guy could really use some deodorant (yeah he sweats like a wild pig), and second because I can't even believe that M$ thinks this guy is comparable to Steve Jobs as a spokesman and motivator.

I think a punch is a little excessive, an apple pie would be perfect though, with a hidden AXE deo-stick inside :D ahahah, I make myself laugh...

well yeah, but steve isn't available :p - so they prolly just accepted anyone from the street, which in this case happened to be a raving lunatic - it's life :eek:

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
for ne1 hoos seen the family guy movie, u could say he really grinds my gears. o yer also i bought my mac like 3 days ago and its amazing wooo *kicks old pc*

When I read a post like this... I want to punch someone in the face too ;)

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Ballmer is second only to Steve Jobs as the biggest reason for Apple's revival. Don't hate the man, instead hope that he stays in charge at Microsoft for as long as possible.

apple1984

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2006
usa
Ballmer is the unlikeable representation of Windows. I can respect Bill Gates, even though I hate his operating system. Gates is a smart man who built an empire from the ground up, but Ballmer is just a sycophantic business manager who has never sparked any innovation.

jhande

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2006
Denmark
Ballmer is second only to Steve Jobs as the biggest reason for Apple's revival. Don't hate the man, instead hope that he stays in charge at Microsoft for as long as possible.

Agreed. I've sat in on one of his 'KILL THEM ALL' bull sessions, and we were just sitting there, looking at each other going "is this guy for real??".

I really hope that SB becomes CEO for life, I really do. That will make the world a better place for the rest of us.

I always have the Developers video on my MB when I am with customers, both the original, and the one set to music (where you see him running across the stage as well). If the subject comes up regarding Microsoft, I show them SB in action. The reaction is almost a universal WTF??? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.