Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crfracer290

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
I have had my new MBP 2.2 SR for about a week now and absolutely love it. After the first few days of learning OS X I am in love, it is superior to Windows in almost every way...and the MBP itself is amazing...I have never had such a quality and well built piece of technology, I truly feel that I got my 1800 dollars worth and then some. I have zero issues that people report here, no yellowing ;) The bottom does get quite toasty though after awhile of use, but that is to be expected from a 1 inch thick notebook.

I just thought I would share with the community how great my switching experience has been.

Apple FTW :)

jmpmntwnty3

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2007
South Carolina
I have had my new MBP 2.2 SR for about a week now and absolutely love it. After the first few days of learning OS X I am in love, it is superior to Windows in almost every way...and the MBP itself is amazing...I have never had such a quality and well built piece of technology, I truly feel that I got my 1800 dollars worth and then some. I have zero issues that people report here, no yellowing ;) The bottom does get quite toasty though after awhile of use, but that is to be expected from a 1 inch thick notebook.

I just thought I would share with the community how great my switching experience has been.

Congratulations on your purchase! I just got mine on Friday, and I'm absolutely in love with it as well. OS X is AWESOME!

paola105

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2007
Congrats! I got mine on Wednesday and absolutely love it. The only thing is that the lid is kinda warped when closed but only by 1mm and it doesn't bother me. :)

theman

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2007
wish i were lucky like you. i think you should have gotten one bad one so i wouldn't have had to get 2 of them...

have fun.

Fuchal

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2003
I've had my MBP for a few months and I completely love it. It's the best built thing I've owned, alongside my iPhone.

majordude

macrumors 68020
Apr 28, 2007
Hootersville
I truly feel that I got my 1800 dollars worth and then some. I just thought I would share with the community how great my switching experience has been.

I agree with you 100%. OSX is superior to XP in terms of stability and Vista in terms of beauty and performance.

The computer itself is sweet but it would be cool if it would run on non-Apple computers so it would bring down the prices of MBPs.

I can't see myself going back to XP as my main device.

steve31

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Edmonton Canada

Hey Congrats!!! I love mine and I agree os x is WAY better than vista!!! I have had my MBP for 4 months now with zero problems.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.