Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
I must be going crazy, I swear for a split second when I exited a video on my iPad, the alphabets were listed along the right side of the screen, as to make it easy for me to scroll to the letter of what ever video I wanted to see. I could not get it to happen again no matter what i tried.... :confused:

Oman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
OK...so it happen again...

So it happened again... and I know how to make it happen and believe me what I am seeing is real. When ever I leave a video playing and exit out of videos and dont go back in for a few hours, as soon as I click on the Movies button to go back, along the right hand side, I see all the alphabets as if I can use them to scroll to the movie or video I want to watch. I will see if I can get a screen cap of it when it happens. It happens so fast that it may be difficult but I can record it with my camera and get a screen shot.

I will also go over to the Apple forums to see if anyone else have seen this!!

Oman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
Booyah!!

I knew I would be able to video this happening. So today i realized I had not been my videos folder in a while so I knew the alphabets would pop up and as expected they did. I shot a video of it from my iPhone using Qik. It is turned sideways so at the top of the screen you will see what I am talking about. it happens at about the 12 sec point of the video, I close my video and the alphabet appear alone the side of the iPad as if I can use them to scroll through my videos. The only problem is there is no way to make them come up except for the few seconds they show up every so often.

check out the video...

http://qik.com/video/4EA42BE49CB54ABA83E0CC8F7CDE633D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.