Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadowfax0

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 2, 2002
I am seriously getting frustrated trying to use my Ericsson T39 as a Bluetooth modem! I've looked at everything, and still can't seem to get it working! I remember a while back someone from Ambitious Lemon.com said they would post a how-to, did that ever happen? I use a T39 with Voicestream/TMobile service. If anyone else uses a T68i, it's the same set up as the T39, help please; I'm desperate! :confused:

shadowfax0

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 2, 2002
I've already taken a look at those -- I have the basic stuff down, I just need a few details; like what number to dial, what an APN # is and where to put it, etc. I can connect through my Bluetooth so that it dials the phone, but I just don't get to the point of actually being online (on my phone's display it even reads 'Connected: 0 bytes sent/received, Time: 1:10') So I'm doing something wrong, I'm just not sure what, which is why I'd be interestesd if anyone has actually done it themselves. Thanks!!

Alte22a

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2003
back in London
Has anyone sorted out how all this works yet?.. I've manage to get it connected after no sleep last night. It al connects but can't surf or get my mails. Kinda sucks, close but no winner...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.