Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bubble99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
For the past week the iPad been doing some strange things where only one web site it is having trouble showing images. I tried using the app to clear out the history and turning the iPad off than back on and the same thing.

The other iPad in the house can display the web page no problem.

So I think the problem is some cache thing that is not clearing out. But I’m not sure if any app that clears out system cache.

I’m running 13.7

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
For the past week the iPad been doing some strange things where only one web site it is having trouble showing images. I tried using the app to clear out the history and turning the iPad off than back on and the same thing.

The other iPad in the house can display the web page no problem.

So I think the problem is some cache thing that is not clearing out. But I’m not sure if any app that clears out system cache.

I’m running 13.7
Try going to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data and deleting the website data for the particular site there. You can also take a look at some other settings in that advanced section (like experimental ones) to see how they compare to the other iPad.

Bubble99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
Does it clean out system cache?

I tried 4 browsers and it still does not load most of those images on that page.

duanepatrick

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2019
Go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Try to delete everything in your browser;s history if you can to see if it will work.

Bubble99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
Go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Try to delete everything in your browser;s history if you can to see if it will work.
Note I’m using the Firefox browser and having this problem at only one web site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.