Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kawa636r

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 28, 2016
Spain
Too many issue during music playback, notifications, whatsapp web, internet sharing, respring and reboots.
I will definitively wait sometime.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
It’s funny how different people with the same exact device and firmware can have such different experiences. I’ve had nothing but a smooth experience so far with iOS 13.... literally the only issue I had was the mail.app crashed on me once while forwarding a message.... I reopened it and it worked.

Day_

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2019
I haven’t installed iOS 13 because I’m not a developer.

If I was, I wouldn’t be installing a beta 1 on my primary device, it would be on a secondary device used for testing where I would report bugs using the Feedback app.

But this is just common sense right?

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
not sure why you have quite a few problems.
My experience is not stellar but decent enough. Some mail app not updating emails, music app working weirdly, respiring and several crashes apps. But overall can’t complain a lot.
with the same exact device
Technically, the chip on each device has its own defective spots. Through normal use, fine, but in beta testing, something unusual could be triggered. Hence “random bugs” and worse experience on certain devices than others.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Well, it is Beta 1. Lol. It wasn't expected to be without bugs. Perhaps you should have waited until the Public Beta in July, which is what Apple wanted non-developers to do...unless you are a developer?

Reactions: jhall8
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.