Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

digitalcuriosity

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2015
I set my battery on new iPhone 15 Pro to limit charge to 80% for around a week it would charge to 80% and stop charging, then without me making any change it will go to 100% when being charged.

Since i use phone so little around 10% of battery in 24 hours, i thought 80% limit was right for my phone use.

Anyone else have this change of charging happen on it's own if so do they know why?

James6s

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2015
Cumbria, UK
I have the 80% limit enabled and that is quite normal every so often, it’s for calibration purposes.

IMG_5857.jpeg

digitalcuriosity

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2015
Thanking everyone for their replies years ago i received from Sprint a user manual with my then new phone, i remember this user manual was very helpful to me.
Looking at it today i see where i had marked it well to help with using my new phone.

Today there are no included user manuals not for Apple iPhones/ iPads/ Computers, there used to be many books with information for new users there gone today.

Glad we have the forums we have today.
Old Sprint  phone user manual,jpg.JPG

Reverend Benny

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2017
Europe
Thanking everyone for their replies years ago i received from Sprint a user manual with my then new phone, i remember this user manual was very helpful to me.
Looking at it today i see where i had marked it well to help with using my new phone.

Today there are no included user manuals not for Apple iPhones/ iPads/ Computers, there used to be many books with information for new users there gone today.

Glad we have the forums we have today. View attachment 2368576
Manuals can become old and obsolete quite fast these days.

I have to say that cred to Apple that provide a good on-line manual on their website, prob helps many just as forums do.

Reactions: chown33
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.