Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Will the VR/AR headset be coming this apple event

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Appleinapot

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2021
I think the new apple VR and AR headset is coming this event because the invite for the apple event is all AR, this is interesting because many people think it's coming soon, any ideas?

subjonas

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2014
If I was forced to choose yes or no, I would (and did) vote no. It just seems like there would be more rumors right before the announcement (more than the one or two we had recently), particularly some hardware leaks or renders. Also I’m not sure but I thought I read that previous invites have used AR.

Appleinapot

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2021
If I was forced to choose yes or no, I would (and did) vote no. It just seems like there would be more rumors right before the announcement (more than the one or two we had recently), particularly some hardware leaks or renders. Also I’m not sure but I thought I read that previous invites have used AR.
It was just a suspicion because the event invites all about AR, just a idea I had.

Appleinapot

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2021
Who knows. It would be a very pleasant surprise as I’ve been eagerly waiting for AR/VR to make its way into the Apple ecosystem.
Yes, a wonderful surprise for everybody, it would be cool if my suspicions are correct.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.