Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Crunch

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 26, 2008
Crazy L.A.
If 10.14 ends up getting system-wide dark mode like the Xcode dark mode that was leaked recently, I'll be stoked!!

If there is dark mode, let me at RC1 Monday afternoon! :D :D :D

What are you guys hoping will be part of Monday's macOS sneak peek?

martyjmclean

Cancelled
Jan 24, 2018
I’m looking forward to dark mode!
But more importantly, I’m looking forward to stable mode. macOS 10.13 + iOS 11 doesn’t seem to have them.

Reactions: jonobin

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
Other than the dark mode and some MacOS ports of features already existing in iOS (News, App Store redesign, possibly Homekit), my expectations aren't very high. On my wishlist would be hardware refreshes (especially the Mac mini and hex-core 15" MacBook Pro with improved keyboard), but that seems unlikely at this point.

_Refurbished_

macrumors 68020
Mar 23, 2007
I’m looking forward to dark mode!
But more importantly, I’m looking forward to stable mode. macOS 10.13 + iOS 11 doesn’t seem to have them.
My entire family and extended family / friends have iPhones running iOS 11. It always baffles that the narrative of iOS 11 is that it isn’t a reliable OS. No one I know has had any standout issues with iOS 11, at least not more than previous OS’s

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.