Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I got some interesting shots, but it was very cool to see all the plants alive this time. Here is a photoshopped version of one.

Original Thread

D

Attachments

• flush7.jpg
    flush7.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 213

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Nov 1, 2001
VA
There were some more signs of activity and someone had strewn beans in the pentagram, used the ladder I had found (and put back, btw) to get to the second floor like I did and throw a ton of crap down below, and they even spray painted in that doorway/ladder shot, which is too bad. I'm getting a wide angle lens soon, so I'm going back to get some interiors the right way :D

D

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
powermac666 said:
Just don't go after sunset. :eek: :D
You should go back after dark - perhaps you could get some pictures of the "rituals". But make sure the camera body is silver, not black...

Nice image - I'd love to see others you have from there. I like the effects you added in PS.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Nov 1, 2001
VA
emw said:
You should go back after dark - perhaps you could get some pictures of the "rituals". But make sure the camera body is silver, not black...

I don't think I'd like to be there at dark....besides, having $2k+ worth of camera gear with me is not something I want to have to worry about losing..

I'll be making another gallery again for the few shots that I got this time around, but the one above was my favorite - I'll post the original in a bit.

D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Here's the original photo - still some cool colors :D

D

Attachments

• flush1.jpg
    flush1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 160

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Those are wild colors. Nice catch. I just realized that's a urinal flush or something, with the urinal part now long gone.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Nov 1, 2001
VA
emw said:
Those are wild colors. Nice catch. I just realized that's a urinal flush or something, with the urinal part now long gone.

Yep, I tried flushing it, but nothing happened - no surprise there.

But I was really amazed at the original colors, quite riotous....

D

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
I just got done looking at all the photos. I would have ran out of there after seeing the doll head or the persons stuff there. Very brave. When are you going to go back there id love to still see somemore.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Nov 1, 2001
VA
runninmac said:
I just got done looking at all the photos. I would have ran out of there after seeing the doll head or the persons stuff there. Very brave. When are you going to go back there id love to still see somemore.

I'll be going back this weekend in the evening, I think. I've been waiting for the light to be right, so I hope the weather cooperates. Also, I'm getting a new wide angle lens, so I'll probably go back and take a few more interiors :D

I'll post another Surreal Warsaw gallery when I get enough.

D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.