Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Furzul

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 13, 2013
Derbyshire, England
A2E1B4A9-489D-41D2-981E-BFE3A671F707.png
When I open iBooks I just get a white screen ( see screen shot above). I have to force close the app several times until it opens properly. Any ideas what is happening. It only happens in iBookd. iOS 11.3, iPhone X.

Last edited:

Banglazed

macrumors 601
Apr 17, 2017
Cupertino, CA
I believe other users are having this issue as well or maybe for other apps. Go to Settings>iBooks>Cellular Data>On in case it was turn off after the update

While some others reporting Settings>General>Reset Location and Privacy or a simply log out and back into App Store/iTunes would fix it.

Reactions: Furzul

Furzul

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 13, 2013
Derbyshire, England
I believe other users are having this issue as well or maybe for other apps. Go to Settings>iBooks>Cellular Data>On in case it was turn off after the update

While some others reporting Settings>General>Reset Location and Privacy or a simply log out and back into App Store/iTunes would fix it.

I have reset location and privacy, it seems to be behaving itself for now. Will keep an eye on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.