Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

headhighguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2004
San Diego, CA
Most of the apple users work on Windows PC's at work. At least I do... Hope that changes sometime...

Anyways, I'm a vivid .Mac user, have all my stuff stored in Mail, Addressbook, iCal, Safari Bookmarks ,etc. I iSync everything to .Mac but when I'm at work, I have no counterpart application for it...

I'm stuck with the bookmarks popup window that at least has now links to the addressbook and the mail application. There's no link to iCal or anything web based that allows me to change and update my iCal calendar.

Is there something that can edit iCal files on a windows pc?

:confused:

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
headhighguy said:
Most of the apple users work on Windows PC's at work. At least I do... Hope that changes sometime...

Anyways, I'm a vivid .Mac user, have all my stuff stored in Mail, Addressbook, iCal, Safari Bookmarks ,etc. I iSync everything to .Mac but when I'm at work, I have no counterpart application for it...

I'm stuck with the bookmarks popup window that at least has now links to the addressbook and the mail application. There's no link to iCal or anything web based that allows me to change and update my iCal calendar.

Is there something that can edit iCal files on a windows pc?

:confused:
Well, you really can't edit iCal calendars on a Mac either. Once they have been published, they can only be chenged by the computer that publishes them. I hope Apple fixes that in the next edition of iCal. Sorry, I can't be more helpful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.