Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pspowers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2019
Why isn’t everyone complaining? Ever since I got in the beta program, monthly view no longer shows individual events, only am/pm dots indicating activity. For me, not seeing the individual events is a big loss. I removed beta and did the update last night per apple support, no change. This morning Apple support told me this was the new behavior.

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
where?

when i open the calendar app (apple) , i see individual events in month tab. it shows some of then and then (+ 9 more for example)

Pspowers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2019
That’s what mine said before I went to the beta. I’ve removed the beta profile and it said it installed version 17A844 last night. Still just dots. When I called support they said it was that way in the new iOS. very glad to hear that it might not be. I don’t know how to try to change this. I’ll ask today. I have service appt this am because my phone (10XS) locked up with white scree when trying to install iOS 13.

you have updated to same iOS version?

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
ah sorry, didnt realize that you are talking about beta.. mine is an official released version.

Pspowers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2019
ah sorry, didnt realize that you are talking about beta.. mine is an official released version.
I think I"m on the official version now.
When you go to settings, general, about, software... it says 13.1 probably?
If you click on that it will give you the version. If yours does not say 17A844 please let me know what it does say.
thanks

Pspowers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2019
Resolved. It was the text size over in “General”. It was set about 60%. Decreased to 50% (the middle) and all is good.

Reactions: Starfia
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.