Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

macgyver139

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
http://www.icall.com/iphone/

Check out iCall's website for updates, but if you are looking for VoIP they seem to be the front runner... I only hope their program is available on the App Store SOON!!!! If anyone has any inside information regarding a release date, this would be the perfect place to post it! :cool:

macgyver139

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Well aren't you just a little but snobby, with your nose up in the air? If it seems that I am shouting, it is merely out of excitement for a great idea and program. Take your crappy comments elsewhere buddy.

kwjohns

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2007
Well aren't you just a little but snobby, with your nose up in the air? If it seems that I am shouting, it is merely out of excitement for a great idea and program. Take your crappy comments elsewhere buddy.

rofl..is this for real?

macgyver139

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
of course not... just trying to get some chatter around VoIP and any news on iCall... got anything?

thunderclap

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2003
I'm always leering of first time posters who make statements of "new" products/services. More than likely the OP works for iCall and he's trying to get the word out, even though a quick search would have revealed the word is already out.

If I'm wrong then I apologize now to the OP.

macgyver139

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Apology accepted... I have no affiliation with iCall or Apple or anyone. I just think the program deserves more attention, and hopefully word will be out on when it is going to be available SOON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.