Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clong03

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2004
ichi 1.0
http://www.nitosoft.com

Watch Movies in Fullscreen, no need for QuickTime Pro

Easy to use interface, similar to iTunes

Main window shows many details about the current Movie including

Video Size and Aspect Ratio

Video Length

Video Standard (NTSC or PAL)

Video Format

Audio Format

Frames Per Second

Watch movies one after another by using the queue list interface

Hide the controller and main window to give you an uncluttered viewing experience

Easy to use, just drag and drop movies to the queue list

Absolutely free to use, $5 buys you good karma and helps further development. No nags or demo limitations.

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
Neat little app :)

One thing I missed was being able to just doubleclick on a movie in the list to play it, instead of having to press the play button.

And for some reason, if I play a movie, then try to play another movie, the video window gets hidden (sound still play). If I then try to play another movie (when the movie's still playing w/o video), then the video window show up just fine... if I then play another movie, the window gets hidden again... and so on...

chrislong

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2003
Fixed/Improved

Ill take a look at those bugs you mentioned and get right on them. Im also making a few improvements.

Great idea about double clicking on the video to play right away without pressing the play button, consider it on the list of improvements that Im working on now.

Just finished fixing the bugs you mentioned, also added in the ability to play the movie by double clicking on it. I'll get an update out pretty soon. Thanks for the advice/bug report.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.