Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creatiiive7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2019
Hey, iv done my research and came to the conclusion that a software bypass of any kind is complete bull crap and any site that unlocks your device “over WiFi/reception” is a scam. Now that we got that out of the way, I would like to ask for advice on how I might get this bricked iPad hardware bypassed. Iv seen the process online and it ain’t rocket science but having the right equipment is essential and that I don’t have. Now I’m willing to pay because this iPad has grown with my daughter and buying her a new one wasn’t satisfying for her. How would I be able to reach out to someone in Germany that can physically bypass it? Iv called apple and what not, they want proof of purchase and I bought this 6 years ago...I lost the receipt. I’m stuck.

The DNS Bypass is temporary and unusable on a daily basis in her opinion.

Would really love some help.

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
It's not possible to bypass activation lock. Be happy for the use you got from that iPad for the last six years. The new ones are far more powerful and not very expensive.

Creatiiive7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2019
It's not possible to bypass activation lock. Be happy for the use you got from that iPad for the last six years. The new ones are far more powerful and not very expensive.

My understanding is that it has to be hardware modified... but your claiming something hard to believe. Forget the iPad and my case but has apple really put the whole digital world to its knees?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
There's no way to bypass and these sort of threads almost always devolve into accusations of theft and arguing.

OP, the only way is to contact apple and provide proof of ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.