Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stridemat

Original poster
Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
So within the iCloud settings of my iPhone running 9.0.1 calendar is shown as turned on.

When I go to the calendar app on my iPhone, none of the appointments I know are there are shown. Furthermore, when clicking calendars at the bottom of the calendar application none of my iCloud calendars are listed.

I have tried turning calendars off and on again within settings, but to no avail. I'm not minded to sign out of iCloud altogether as it will be frustrating to add all my Apple Pay cards again, but will do if no one has any other suggestions.

stridemat

Original poster
Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
So I took the jump and signed out of iCloud in its entirety. Seems to be working now and hopefully this was just a bug from the upgrades that has now gone away.....time will tell.

Trahearne

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2014
Next time when it is stuck, try to open the calendar list and perform a swipe down to refresh gesture. There were times that turning on and off iCloud Calendar didn't work for me when the sync was somehow stuck, but this always worked.

Reactions: stridemat

dholaday

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2009
Next time when it is stuck, try to open the calendar list and perform a swipe down to refresh gesture. There were times that turning on and off iCloud Calendar didn't work for me when the sync was somehow stuck, but this always worked.

I've been having similar problems with my iPhone calendar not downloading events I loaded on my mac or in iCloud.com. Driving me nuts. This downward swipe you mentions seems to make the sync happen. Has to be a bug in iOS 9

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.