Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The_Smarti

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2019
France
I have made an automation to disable wifi during night but it does not affect the battery drain. I continue to have 5/6% per day without use while my wife has one my 2/3% with wifi enabled.

The_Smarti

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2019
France
I've just bought an iPhone 14 Pro and facing battery drain issue. In fact, it had never quit me ! After 2h of screen active, I'm at 70% and a friend of me is at 88%. So, I'm really updset. What's wrong ? I have made a fresh clean install so it's not the backup. I really think it's related to an iCloud stuff. I will try to disconnect tommorrow from iCloud.

The_Smarti

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2019
France
Hi ! I have isolated the problem. If I remove Homekit (delete home configuration), battery drain stops (but I lose all my configuration ! For the moment I don't know if it's about Hue or something else.... But I have 97% battery remaining after 50min SOT. Before, after 50min, I was at 90.

Since 2019 I have made so many tests and I don't understand why Apple did not see this issue !

Chrisjmv

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2016
I got same problem on my iPhone 15 pro Max (iOS 17.4.1)
If I disable iCloud battery life is much better. But what can I do? Something seems to be broken by syncing something with the cloud.
But lots of good features I am missing.

Any idea what we can do?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.