Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seme332

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 30, 2013
Berlin
Hey everyone,

I have had a problem for the past few days where my files on Desktop and the Documents folder are not syncing correctly on macOS 10.13.5. Files don‘t get uploaded and are stuck on botch my iMac and my MacBook Pro. I have so far tried a restart and moved a few files that were not uploading out of those syncing folders. On my iMac everything seems to be uploaded now but if I check from the Files app on my iPad these Files are nowhere to be found.

Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks!

nnoble

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2011
Yes. I had a short-lived issue with Files on my iPad Pro a few hours ago. I initially thought it was the hardware not responding but the fault was restricted to the Files app, just no response after selecting a folder and trying to open it. Could be a coincidence.

seme332

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 30, 2013
Berlin
Yes. I had a short-lived issue with Files on my iPad Pro a few hours ago. I initially thought it was the hardware not responding but the fault was restricted to the Files app, just no response after selecting a folder and trying to open it. Could be a coincidence.

Okay, so I just looked into icloud.com and the files are there, but still not showing up in the Files.app on my iPad. On my iPhone a few of them are available, others aren't. This is really weird.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.