Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

insomniac86

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2015
Perth, Western Australia
I honestly agree with you.

i honestly agree with you on this one. Apple really has the potential to make a really good cloud storage and I really hope that they add better features equal to Dropbox, Google drive and OneDrive. Maybe in iOS 10 but I doubt. Apple isn't really focused on the cloud at the moment. They are more focused on making sure people still wants to use iOS so that their sales won't dip that much. Maybe in the near future, iOS 11? Ahaha thanks for being informative on Dropbox anyways. Maybe I'll try using it now.

Cool, sorry if I seemed harsh. I'm ****** that Apples missed the boat for yet another year.

Btw, you can get around 5.5 GB of Dropbox storage for free by doing silly things like, tweeting it, share a link via FB, email a link to a friend etc. Maybe they have stopped doing this now but I got 5.4 GB by doing that stuff.

Reactions: jarodlee88

Drestin-Black

Suspended
Jun 19, 2016
I live in a split level head!
Cool, sorry if I seemed harsh. I'm ****** that Apples missed the boat for yet another year.

Btw, you can get around 5.5 GB of Dropbox storage for free by doing silly things like, tweeting it, share a link via FB, email a link to a friend etc. Maybe they have stopped doing this now but I got 5.4 GB by doing that stuff.

I have 25.88 free on dropbox and icloud has quite a way to go to be anywhere close. The only thing I use icloud for is apps that have it integrated and 1password, everything else I use dropbox or onedrive using the terabyte that comes with office 360. Mainly dropbox though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.