Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kagharaht

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
I noticed that i can’t sign in to iCloud.com with Safari. I get that error a above. System stats all green. Tried Firefox same error. Tried another Mac in Monterey same error. Tried Firefox there same error. Tried my iPhone and iPad same error. I looked at my iCloud system prefs on the Mac and it shows a big giant gray bar in iCloud storage but no details like it normally shows. Anyone else having this issue today?

J Ham

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2020
I noticed that i can’t sign in to iCloud.com with Safari. I get that error a above. System stats all green. Tried Firefox same error. Tried another Mac in Monterey same error. Tried Firefox there same error. Tried my iPhone and iPad same error. I looked at my iCloud system prefs on the Mac and it shows a big giant gray bar in iCloud storage but no details like it normally shows. Anyone else having this issue today?
I just woke up with this same issue. Did you find any solutions?

kagharaht

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
I just woke up with this same issue. Did you find any solutions?
It kept happening for 2 weeks, on and off days. No said pattern. I Kept checking all my settings are good. Then suddenly it fixed itself. Hasn't happened since.

Now I get an alert to enter my apple id password on my phone. Usually around 11 pm or after every night. It just pops up on the phone asking to verify my apple id password. It's happening ever night now!

Today I reset all settings and unpaired my watch. Because the message would com up to my watch asking me to verify my apple id password. After I enter it, all is back to normal till the next evening. This is happening for 4 days now. So lets see if this stops after resetting all settings on my phone, unpairing my watch and turning off auto app updates on both iPhone and iPad.

j4m13

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2013
I have been searching as I have the exact same issue. The same settings screen with Mail and Messages as the only data used and unable to use any iCloud feature, including Find My. It's frustrating as hell and I keep calling them daily to update the ticket. It will come back online for a few hours and then off again for a day. It is weird it is happening about 11PM my time. I have started to move my domain name back to my old server (fortunately I still have some months left on Microsoft Exchange Admin).
Did this error ever come back for you and did anyone else receive this?

nightpilot

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2018
Chicago
I just had this for the first time today. If I go to iCloud.com I get the error. Photos is stuck uploading pictures.
iMac, MacBook Air, iPhone all running latest software. iPhone on 5G only also doesn't work.
Help!!!

Nevermind, I think it is a new setting in the iCloud settings ... 'Access iCloud Data on the Web'. Turned that 'on', problem fixed.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.