Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zen5656

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
Hey!
So today suddenly without any action all my contacts are deleted from my iphone 4s running ios 7.1.2. I only use icloud for contacts so the rest is looking still fine. The contacts with images and everything are still reachable in Mavericks (backup done immedietly) and icloud.com

I tried:
-switching iphone on/off
-switching icloud contacts on off. As soon as I switch it off I can add contacts with "+". If it is on the contacts and telephone app does not show me anything. My recent phonecalls are still there but not linked to the names of my contacts...

Any other idea to get it back from the icloud server? Is this the new way to make me buy a new iphone or upgrade to a damn slow ios? Really Apple...?

Thank you in advance!
[doublepost=1465129198][/doublepost]Ok so I deleted the icloud acccount from my iphone and added it again only switching on "contacts" and "find my iphone". Everything else off. Now I have 93 contacts from my icloud but there is a total of 370 (both reachable on my MacBook Mavericks and icloud.com). Does anybody have another idea to get the contacts back?
[doublepost=1465130239][/doublepost]ok all contacts there again. took a while to sync.. **** apple

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.