Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
Original poster
May 16, 2015
If anyone use iCloud web version over browser, and try to use the upgraded notes (I am sure it is upgraded), you will eventually see a loop error page, asking you to reload or send bug report to apple.

If anyone try to use Notes with their iCloud account activated in iOS 9 or OS X El Capitan, you may encounter loop crash issue. Currently iCloud in OS X 10.11 beta 1 is horrible, so i deactivate most of my account, including iCloud for mail and notes.

I didn't find a proper sub forum to submit it, so i throw it in here. Sorry. :(

And, allow me to say sorry to improper words posted in reply. :(

PS: beta notes works well on Safari in OS X 10.11.
The problem might be related to IE....

Last edited:

Fuchal

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2003
You might have better luck over the upcoming weeks at beta.icloud.com - i'd imagine they'll be putting a new version of Notes there.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
Original poster
May 16, 2015
You might have better luck over the upcoming weeks at beta.icloud.com - i'd imagine they'll be putting a new version of Notes there.
Same, loop error message. Completely unusable.
Hard to believe this is the software delivered by this company with top class software and hardware integration.
This one is even worse because I can use nothing at all!
The www.icloud.com can at least use other apps except notes.

chrisgeleven

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2002
Same, loop error message. Completely unusable.
Hard to believe this is the software delivered by this company with top class software and hardware integration.
This one is even worse because I can use nothing at all!
The www.icloud.com can at least use other apps except notes.

You do realize this is a beta right (and the first beta)?

Reactions: cruze1987
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.