Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CASMAS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2022
Any idea how it works with Beats Studio Buds? They added this feature but there isn't any manual or how to use it. I contacted Apple Support but they also dont know that.

Are we suppose to wait for it?

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
How the update works or how iCloud Pairing works?

The update is flashed when they are paired to an iPhone. With them paired goto Settings > General > About and look for Beasts Studio Buds or something along those lines. Tap it. You are looking for firmware version 10M359. Just use them normally until it decides to update the firmware if it isn't already.

iCloud Pairing just shares your Bluetooth settings around all your Apple devices. For the most part you can just pop the ear buds in your ears and they will connect to the device you are using. Although with the AirPods I always unlocked the phone and opened the case near it so I could see the pop up on the screen just to insure it was going to connect....and not be stupid....

CASMAS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2022
How the update works or how iCloud Pairing works?

The update is flashed when they are paired to an iPhone. With them paired goto Settings > General > About and look for Beasts Studio Buds or something along those lines. Tap it. You are looking for firmware version 10M359. Just use them normally until it decides to update the firmware if it isn't already.

iCloud Pairing just shares your Bluetooth settings around all your Apple devices. For the most part you can just pop the ear buds in your ears and they will connect to the device you are using. Although with the AirPods I always unlocked the phone and opened the case near it so I could see the pop up on the screen just to insure it was going to connect....and not be stupid....
That's not what they described about iCloud Pairing. I guess you dont know it then.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.