Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vetoes

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2017
I've first noticed missing text replacement (default one is there) on so i created them again,but since my music app crashes on me on every opening I restored my phone via iTunes. That didn't fix anything,music app still crashes and text replacement still missing (default one is there) and then i noticed that my all passwords were missing as well. I did everything,updated to beta 2 then 3,downgraded to 11.0.3,tried to sign in iCloud again,restore phone,restore from backup and set phone as new.

Issues still exist... Does anyone have this problem or any other idea how i can solve it?

By the way I solved music app crashing by resetting all settings on 11.0.3. Interestingly enough it didn't crash when in airplane mode,in any other scenario it does,sometimes immediately sometimes within few sec.

Should mention i'm in country where is no apple music and I use it only as music player and phone is SE 64gb.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.