Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hart2323

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2017
Hi I would like to know if there is a possibility to remove the icloud lock on an Ipad
I have checked a lot of websites and forums and there is no clear answer if you can bypass icloud lock
There are a lot of sites that offer this unlock, are they fake ??

I'm thinking to buy one of ebay and I'm not sure if it is worth it

Please could you help me on this as I cant get my head around this

Thanks

Last edited:

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Hi I would like to know if there is a possibility to remove the icloud lock on an Ipad
I have checked a lot of websites and forums and there is no clear answer if you can bypass icloud lock
There are a lot of sites that offer this unlock, are they fake ??

I'm thinking to buy one of ebay and I'm not sure if it is worth it

Please could you help me on this as I cant get my head around this

Thanks
Surely you read the rules when you signed up!

You missed this:

8. Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

1. You are asking us to help you break an anti-theft feature.
2. Of course you posted this in the jailbreak forums. Because you probably think that the chances of jailbreakers, who do illegal things routinely, will know how to help you. That assumption probably stems from the fact that you might associate the word and concept of jailbreaking with actual illegal activity.
3. Got a receipt and proof of purchase? Got an ID? If so, MAYBE Apple will help you.
4. We can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.