Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zito Abroad

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 17, 2019
A lot of Android users love to customize their homescreen. Anyone using an icon pack they'd like to show? I switch it up now and then. Currently switching up between these two. First one is called Crayon, and second one is called Ortus. Both installed through OneUI. No third party launchers needed.

Screenshot_20220308-151453_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20220308-151335_One UI Home.jpg

Last edited:

Zito Abroad

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 17, 2019
That's possible now? ?

From the Galaxy icon Store or 3rd party from Google Play?

You can choose either store to install your icons. Then go into Samsung's Theme Park app to apply the icon pack. Theme Park let's you customize your keyboard, quick panel, icons, and volume panel. It's all part of Good Lock. To be honest, there's nothing like Good Lock offered by any other OEM in the industry. This is the bottom of the Theme Park app.

Screenshot_20220308-175329_Theme Park.jpg

Reactions: LIVEFRMNYC

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
You can choose either store to install your icons. Then go into Samsung's Theme Park app to apply the icon pack. Theme Park let's you customize your keyboard, quick panel, icons, and volume panel. It's all part of Good Lock. To be honest, there's nothing like Good Lock offered by any other OEM in the industry. This is the bottom of the Theme Park app.

View attachment 1970066

Thanks, I use Good Lock but never tried Theme Park. Never knew it allowed change for 3rd party icons.

Reactions: Zito Abroad

Zito Abroad

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 17, 2019
Thanks, I use Good Lock but never tried Theme Park. Never knew it allowed change for 3rd party icons.

Once you apply the icon pack. You can can continue to edit those icons. For instance, lots of icon packs have multiple icons of different colors or versions for the same app. So if you don't like the icon that was chosen for a particular app, when you applied the icon pack, you can go back into theme park and select another icon from the icon pack to replace the icon the app chose from the icon pack. You can even mix and match from different icon packs. Very cool.

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
Well, Theme Park allowed for 3rd party icons since OneUI 3.5 (foldables)… I believe, but OneUI 4.0 took it to another level with the ability to change individual icons.

I had found it annoying when applying 3rd party icons… some icons didn’t get applied and OneUI 4.0 has addressed it somewhat. Normally you can request an icon to be made through the 3rd party icon app, but that can be hassle… because either you gotta pay for it or wait until the designer respond.

Anyone using an icon pack they'd like to show? I switch it up now and then. Currently switching up between these two. First one is called Crayon, and second one is called Ortus.
I change between Chroma and Jool:Jyphs Icon because I like the smaller icons they have.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.