Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pianoman

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
i don't have an iCurve but i am planning to make my own out of wood in a few weeks when i have some free time. i'm not sure what your aim in asking is, but i was planning to put rubber feet on the bottom of my creation.

Reflow

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
NJ/PHL
Well the three iCurves that I have 2 of them have the rubber feet on them so it doesn't move around. The other one is on a rougher spot so they are not needed

jlin615

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Los Angeles, CA.
My iCurve I bought recently didnt come with the rubber feet, so I was wondering how important is it. I'm placing it on a smooth wood surface, anyone know where I can get a hold of these rubber feet or like to sell me their spare?

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
I use the rubber feet for the set up which I don't move too much (like clamshell mode with external monitor). However, for the set up I would need to move it around the desk (using Mac with external keyboard/mouse), I don't use the rubber feet as it makes it difficult to move. Unless your desk is leaning or you are living in the earthquake prone areas (or your house is haunted), I don't think iCurve will move around.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
My iCurve I bought recently didnt come with the rubber feet, so I was wondering how important is it. I'm placing it on a smooth wood surface, anyone know where I can get a hold of these rubber feet or like to sell me their spare?

i don't use the the rubber feet and i have a "wood" desk (its school furniture) It doesn't slide around unless i want it too...
look in the set up thread for mine...

jlin615

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Los Angeles, CA.
I use the rubber feet for the set up which I don't move too much (like clamshell mode with external monitor). However, for the set up I would need to move it around the desk (using Mac with external keyboard/mouse), I don't use the rubber feet as it makes it difficult to move. Unless your desk is leaning or you are living in the earthquake prone areas (or your house is haunted), I don't think iCurve will move around.

YS2003, my desk surface is the same type you have your ACD's on and I see you have rubber feet on the iCurve for that desk. Your other desk you didn't have the rubber feet on the iCurve, are both desk the same type of surface?

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
YS2003, my desk surface is the same type you have your ACD's on and I see you have rubber feet on the iCurve for that desk. Your other desk you didn't have the rubber feet on the iCurve, are both desk the same type of surface?

The other desk without ACD is used for non graphic heavy jobs and various work projects. So, I re-arrange the set up on that desk quite often. So, I would like iCurve to slide on the surface easily as I would like to quickly make some room on desk to accommodate a small Wacom tablet, book, or folder. The desk surface is very similar. Both desks' surfaces are finished smoothly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.