Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dbirnbaum7

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2019
Is it possible to add the native calculator app to the watch Control Center? If so, I haven’t figured out how. However, I don’t use it often enough to add it as a complication, but would like to swipe up for fairly quick access.

Also, what exactly is the watch’s ‘dock’?

Thanks.

Nate8727

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2013
Is it possible to add the native calculator app to the watch Control Center? If so, I haven’t figured out how. However, I don’t use it often enough to add it as a complication, but would like to swipe up for fairly quick access.

Also, what exactly is the watch’s ‘dock’?

Thanks.
I believe you can add it as a Complication on most watch faces. I don't see any option for the Control Center though, sorry.

The Dock on the Watch is like the Apps running in the background list on the IPhone.

Mr.Blacky

Cancelled
Jul 31, 2016
Just add it to the dock and you have quick access to it by double-pressing the side button.

dbirnbaum7

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2019
Just add it to the dock and you have quick access to it by double-pressing the side button.

Thanks for the responses. Double-pressing the side button brings up Apple Pay. And I don’t know how to add it to the dock. A single press just seems to bring up the most recently-used apps. How do I make the calculator a favorite?

dbirnbaum7

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2019
Just figured it out. Thanks! At least I can access the calculator and other favorites fairly easily now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.