Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

someone28624

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
Buffalo
Wouldn't it be cool to be able to optionally share your Apps with either the whole iTunes store, or just your friends? Then iTunes could kinda copy Amazon and show what other Apps people who buy a certain App buy, or do a sorta genius type thing and recommend apps based on other user's apps. It'd be cool.

Randman

macrumors 65816
Jul 28, 2008
Jacksonville, Fla
Wouldn't it be cool to be able to optionally share your Apps with either the whole iTunes store, or just your friends? Then iTunes could kinda copy Amazon and show what other Apps people who buy a certain App buy, or do a sorta genius type thing and recommend apps based on other user's apps. It'd be cool.

The words appear to be English but I'm lost for trying to glean what the OP was writing.

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
They do this on your receipts, probably wouldn't be too hard to get it into the store. I as a developer wouldn't want this on my product page, I feel that it could potentially pull sales from me.

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
copy/paste boys, we need copy/paste before going off on tangents
oh come on... don't be that guy...

It would be cool to be able to create "playlists" in a respect of applications to share on iTunes. I think the coolest thing would be clearing out all the old reviews and making updates jump to the top or figuring out SOME other way to make older applications stand out in the least bit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.