Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
I was gonna order a 45 and when I use the measuring tool, I’m getting a 4, but I was assuming I’d have to go down more than that with the bigger watch.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
I’ve never owned a 41mm to confirm myself, but the band lengths theoretically are adjusted between the two sizes to ensure that the same size would fit. (i.e. for the 45mm watch, bands of an equivalent size are ~4mm shorter than on the 41mm watch to maintain a similar fit)

BabyFu18

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
Georgia
I’d imagine your band size wouldn’t change, but if unsure I’d suggest going in to the store to try them. Otherwise if you can’t get to the store to try them out, either go with your normal size or the size the guide is giving you (your choice) and exchange later if need be.

NYCValkyrie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2019
I was gonna order a 45 and when I use the measuring tool, I’m getting a 4, but I was assuming I’d have to go down more than that with the bigger watch.

There's a measuring tool on the order page and it doesn't differentiate between the watch face sizes so your usual size should work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.