Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
That si something that i need. i hate carrying around the apple case when ppl know im holding an ipad.

It's worked well--just looks like I'm reading a notebook, this is until someone is right next to me or sees me touching the screen. The next statement is then usually, "Wow, that's an iPad? Cool case." It all downhill from there.

MacBlackBook22

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2007
Canada
Changing from Griffin case to SGP case

I am using the same case as the thread starter but now I have another one on order the SGP case I like that it looks sleeker and doesn't have the flap which the griffin has that is a bit annoying to me and I don't care for the corner straps of the Griffin case. I like that with the SGP case it just fits the edges just like the case I have for my MacBook Pro does.
I haven't carried my iPad around much but when I do I just drop it into one of my small purse/backpacks with the protective case its well protected and I don't feel it needs another specialty case

Attachments

• ipad_argos_black_photo1.jpg
    ipad_argos_black_photo1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 113
  • ipad_argos_black_photo2.jpg
    ipad_argos_black_photo2.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 88
  • ipad_argos_black_photo3.jpg
    ipad_argos_black_photo3.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 93
  • ipad_argos_black_photo4.jpg
    ipad_argos_black_photo4.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 88

NateEssex

macrumors 6502
Aug 30, 2008
STM Bag

I just got my 10" STM iPad bag from Amazon & it's pretty nice. I wear it like a messenger/sling back. It's definitely a minimalist bag with room for just your iPhone and keys or a small digital camera. ;)

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles

flipangle

macrumors regular
May 11, 2010
Belkin Vue and this:

http://www.amazon.com/STM-Jacket-La...I,B002X9OQNI,B001EATYCU,B001XIWJ0M,B001XIVNWW

Heard that an ipad in an Apple case will also fit into it. It love this jacket as it is extremely small, fits perfectly, and has 2 extra pockets. However, note that once you stuff the jacket with an ipad that is also ready in a case such as the Vue, there isn't much room left for anything else. I use the zippered pocket for my earbuds and a cleaning cloth.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.