Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bdh4136

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Is it just me or is there no Shackle option once you have finished customizing? Anybody else run in to problems?

jasonnorm

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2007
Milford, MA
Do NOT use iFuntastick. It is a piece of crap. Causes more problems than it solves. Stick with AppTap Installer, BSD Subsytem, SSH and Cyberduck.

Bernie-Mac

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2007
Sin City, NV
Do NOT use iFuntastick. It is a piece of crap. Causes more problems than it solves. Stick with AppTap Installer, BSD Subsytem, SSH and Cyberduck.

I know, Cyberduck does everything ifuntastic does and more without "holding the home and sleep button for 25 seconds" and all that crap, its just ifuntastic was my first means of modding so im interested in new versions, etc.

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
Im also interested, only because for some reason my SSH and cyberduck doesnt work. I would like to use ifuntastic for the file manager (as much as I hate it :()

bdh4136

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
I don't think it is necessarily crap...I understand apptapp works more efficiently maybe, I was just curious. I am currently running apptapp, but I did like the different pages that iFuntastic allowed for rather than the scrolling springboard. And the file manager was easy, too. its a give and take, i guess.

laidbackliam

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2006
i like ifuntastic if only for the fact that i can put ringtones directly into the correct folder with no knowledge of ssh at all.

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
i like ifuntastic if only for the fact that i can put ringtones directly into the correct folder with no knowledge of ssh at all.

If you followed the instructions in the Wiki, literally all you'd have to do is click on the Cyberduck icon and drag and drop some files.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.