Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Retroworldnews

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2019
Currently still using iPhone 7+ all along despite various updates on IG , it still can works on iPhone 7+

just recently they have new updates as usual , it seem broken on older iPhone ??

I restart the iphone still the same thus curious anyone having iPhone 7+ still using do yours latest IG app can works?

Retroworldnews

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2019
I suggest trying this Apple support article: https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201398. If you need further assistance, there is an Apple Support link at the bottom of the article that you can use to contact Apple. My issue was different from yours, but Apple email support was able to resolve it. If you prefer, you can also try Apple chat support for a step-by-step approach.
Thanks, I remove the app and reinstall and it works. Gee I do try close and open the app again can't work, than reset the iphone too. Finally remove the apps , reinstall and work. First time I encounter this partly most apps will work despite various updates.

WanderlustSoul

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2023
California
I'm happy to hear that the article helped you solve your problem, even though it took a few tries. When I have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac problem, I usually do a Google search and type the description of the problem, plus the term "apple.com." If Apple has a support article for the problem, it usually shows up in the search results.

Retroworldnews

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2019
I'm happy to hear that the article helped you solve your problem, even though it took a few tries. When I have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac problem, I usually do a Google search and type the description of the problem, plus the term "apple.com." If Apple has a support article for the problem, it usually shows up in the search results.
Yea, now a days we tend to google first to find out the solution. Ya, I also will do that if having problem with iMac, ipad , iphone just that this time first time I encounter have to remove the app reinstall than work. Usually I just restart or close , open the app again after updates it will work.

Reactions: WanderlustSoul
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.