Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Synapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
Rome, Italy
Ok, I ordered my copy of iLife 06 half an hour after it was released (i.e. as soon as I was able to access the on-line store again) and got an estimated shipping date of today (i.e. 3 days after ordering).

Today, my estimated shipping date was put back - due to the high and "unexpected" :rolleyes: demand of the product - till 3 February 06! WTF??? :rolleyes:

Anyways, I cancelled my order and I am flying to London next Wednesday on a business trip: can anyone confirm the availability of the software (I am also willing to buy iWork 06) at the Regent Street Store?

If not, I am also going back to London the following week, from the 25th till the 27th: do you think they'll have it by then?

Or was I better off with keeping my 3 February shipping date? :(

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
I picked up a copy from Regent Street last night. I would say their stock was dwindling as there were only a few copies (less than 20) left on the shelves. Of course they might have tons of stock not out.

Applespider

macrumors G4
As did I - when the stock was similarly low (just after 6pm).

The iWork supplies looked fine but there was a large stripe down the middle of the row with iLife missing. Then again, it was merchandised on a single run sharing a 'shelf' with iWork and .Mac so perhaps they just don't have the space to make it a bigger promotion yet so are just keeping it small and having somone fill each time it gets to 10 or less.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.