Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
This game has a lot of potential... how do I get past this part though?? (screenshot attached)

Attachments

• IMG_0001.PNG
    IMG_0001.PNG
    76.6 KB · Views: 77

Amt

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2008
Gotta go back up, use the metal boots to hook onto the quarter and then use the grappling hook to the black bar on the right side of the long green bar.

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
So I went back up and grabbed the quarter. I hooked onto the metal gear to the right of the green pole and I went through it. Why did it let me go through it? Am I missing a fundamental aspect of the game?

jaseone

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2004
Houston, USA
You put the quarter in the coin slot to lower the green bar, get on the other side of it and pull the quarter back out so you can get by down below. ;)

icewing

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2008
St Louis
No, you're not dumb - it took me a bit to figure that one out, too. I think the best thing to do with this game is always try different things, think outside the box.

By the way, there's a memory chip under that red bar on the floor, too...

Amt

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2008
So I went back up and grabbed the quarter. I hooked onto the metal gear to the right of the green pole and I went through it. Why did it let me go through it? Am I missing a fundamental aspect of the game?

Yeah, it let me go through it too. That's why I told you to do it that way. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.