Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Knockoutjosie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
Is there anyway to get rid of them ? I’ll never use them and it’s making me go back down to iOS 12 because better 3D Touch and the none annoying Memoji keyboard stickers

• Haha
Reactions: russell_314

oVerboost

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2013
United Kingdom
That method doesn’t actually work...

They re-appear next time you go into your “frequently used” section even though you’ve never used them.

Turning them off should be just that, maybe it’s a software glitch no ones reported enough in beta testing?

• Sad
Reactions: Ntombi

Strelok

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2017
United States

They re-appear next time you go into your “frequently used” section even though you’ve never used them.

Turning them off should be just that, maybe it’s a software glitch no ones reported enough in beta testing?
I hope it’s a bug that they fix, because I have zero interest in that garbage or Animojis.

EM2013

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2013

Just when I thought I’ve got rid of them. Doesn’t really bother me as much as others but I’d rather not have them pop up.

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Jul 1, 2008
Bostonian exiled in SoCal

Oh, crap! Sorry, I never tried it (I like my Memoji), but it was posted on Twitter, so I passed it along.

Reactions: oVerboost
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.