Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

1rottenapple

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
I rocked a blue 12 mini and 13 mini for 2 years. Took a break and upgraded to the 14 Pro which was great. However nothing like a small phone that you don’t feel in your pocket that takes great pictures. I love the green color. Looks bright green under the sun but at night with medium light it looks black.

I might return this and go from a 256gb iPhone mini to 512 mini. Might as well this is likely the last small iPhone.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpeg
    IMG_0030.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 202

AlexJ092

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2013
I have just sold my 13 mini as I was using it as a work phone which is no longer required. My main device is now a 15 Pro Max and a Pixel 8 Pro. It is a shame that Apple discontinued the mini lineup because it is amazing!! Hopefully in the future it will return but we will have to wait and see 😄

Reactions: rocketbuc

kuip

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2012
Tucson, Az
I have just sold my 13 mini as I was using it as a work phone which is no longer required. My main device is now a 15 Pro Max and a Pixel 8 Pro. It is a shame that Apple discontinued the mini lineup because it is amazing!! Hopefully in the future it will return but we will have to wait and see 😄
Please give a comparison to the 15 pro max and the pixel 8 pro
thanks

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
If Apple makes a Pro mini I'll get one (i.e. with the same features as the current Pro at that point).

I don't expect that to ever happen so I'll stick with the Pro.

rocketbuc

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2017
Went to the local Apple Store on Saturday just to look around a little bit. Was actually quite shocked at the enormous sizes of the new iPhone lineup, compared to my beloved 13 mini.
Did a test with a PM in my front pocket, crazy…it felt like someone stuck an iPad in my pants! 😅

Reactions: IJBrekke

1rottenapple

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Went to the local Apple Store on Saturday just to look around a little bit. Was actually quite shocked at the enormous sizes of the new iPhone lineup, compared to my beloved 13 mini.
Did a test with a PM in my front pocket, crazy…it felt like someone stuck an iPad in my pants! 😅
Yah I know same here. It does feel better than my 14 pro the contour edges but with my semi skinny work pants it’s unfortunately doesn’t feel nice to sit with the phone on my pocket.

Reactions: Mac47
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.