Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MV ROB

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 19, 2008
Im glad I couldnt get them, my macbook air came in today and i have been busy updating it and transferring files over from my old mac. I did order my two phones, one white and one black, both are 16GB. Was an expensive day for me regardless lol. (got a Nintendo Wii also)

Anyways, I look forward to getting them and trying the iphone out again. I got rid of my first gen after 3 months of use.

I was able to use my fathers upgrades on his family plan and get the $299 price each. When they come in, they will be able to go on my account

bubbagumpshrimp

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2008
Im glad I couldnt get them, my macbook air came in today and i have been busy updating it and transferring files over from my old mac. I did order my two phones, one white and one black, both are 16GB. Was an expensive day for me regardless lol. (got a Nintendo Wii also)

Anyways, I look forward to getting them and trying the iphone out again. I got rid of my first gen after 3 months of use.

I was able to use my fathers upgrades on his family plan and get the $299 price each. When they come in, they will be able to go on my account
:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.