Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
I really want to get a case before I get my 3G S from FedEx by the end of the week. I've been looking through a lot of cases, but I still haven't found a case that I really like. The Incase Slider and the Seidio Innocase II look like decent choices, but I'd really prefer a leather case. A lot of leather cases I've seen raise over the bezel, I think a design as close to flush really works best for me. I wanted a nice flip case at first, but I don't mind any style, but I don't want another pouch this time around. I really liked Case-Mate's flip case for the first iPhone, but I haven't found anything like that other than Vaja's. I like Vaja's cases, and I don't mind paying for great quality, but I'd prefer not to wait a month to get my case. Any ideas for a leather case like the Incase Slider or the Vaja i-Volution SP?

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
I wanted a nice flip case at first, but I don't mind any style, but I don't want another pouch this time around. I really liked Case-Mate's flip case for the first iPhone, but I haven't found anything like that other than Vaja's. I like Vaja's cases, and I don't mind paying for great quality, but I'd prefer not to wait a month to get my case. Any ideas for a leather case like the Incase Slider or the Vaja i-Volution SP?

Take a look at my mini review of the SGP illuzion, if you haven't already. I'm very happy with it so far.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
The vaja case is pricey and you do have wait, but I don't believe there's any that compare, either with the workmanship nor the quality of the leather

I'm still on the fence to get the standard i-volution case or the i-volution GT (the one with the flap).

I love the easy access of not having a flap but leaving the screen exposed has me a little concerned. I'll probably order the GT today, and be done with my waffling, especially since I have to wait a month

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.