Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
United States
I got Fuzzle back when it was free and I'm so glad that I did. The game is really polished and well done. I'm having so much fun with it and every time, I play, I get this really bad urge to eat M&Ms lol.

Yeah but I really like this game and is definately worth 2$ right now.
I'm not that good but I'm practicing so who knows. I got 369 as my highest score on easy. What did you guys get? I hear someone got 2000 on easy mode. :eek:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 83

Yasic

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2008
i know what you're saying, keep going you'll get there ;)

photo.jpg

i think the trick is to get black ones and multicoloured ones together to clear the whole field all the time

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
United States
i think the trick is to get black ones and multicoloured ones together to clear the whole field all the time

You mean 4 multicolored and one black colored one together? I didn't know that cleared the whole board. I'm gonna try that right now lol

Yasic

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2008
doesnt matter one multicolour, 4 blacks does the same, 5blacks clears only the blacks, 5 multis only clears that row

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
United States
doesnt matter one multicolour, 4 blacks does the same, 5blacks clears only the blacks, 5 multis only clears that row

Yup confirmed. 5 Rainbow colored skittles(yeah I know. I'll just call them skittles. mmm skittles) and 1 bomb skittle do clear out the whole board. Thank you for the tip Yasic. Very helpful. Now I'm gonna try to make it to 500. :D

Edit: Okay I'm definately doing better. I beat my high score but just by 21 points. oh well. These rainbow and bomb skittles dont come by easily.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.