Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jamesalexhalljday

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2016
Ive been researching on youtube, online, forums etc... and im in a 50/50 descision in that there are legitimate jailbreaks out there for ios10.0.2 . I havent really seen the reliable youtubers releasing jailbreak tutorials for ios 10.0.2 however 10.1 already has a beta jailbreak, however im not sure that the jailbreak will cover 10.0.2 but sources say that the stable release jailbreak (future ofc) could cover ios 10.2, apple will stop signing ios 10.2 soon, so im worried? Should i stay or update? Thanks

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Ive been researching on youtube, online, forums etc... and im in a 50/50 descision in that there are legitimate jailbreaks out there for ios10.0.2 . I havent really seen the reliable youtubers releasing jailbreak tutorials for ios 10.0.2 however 10.1 already has a beta jailbreak, however im not sure that the jailbreak will cover 10.0.2 but sources say that the stable release jailbreak (future ofc) could cover ios 10.2, apple will stop signing ios 10.2 soon, so im worried? Should i stay or update? Thanks

When it comes to YouTube, most of what you see are just click bate.

Apple won't stop signing iOS 10.2 until after iOS 10.2.1 has landed.

Reactions: Applejuiced
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.